Re: [OM] %$#$%&! Oly viewfinder

Subject: Re: [OM] %$#$%&! Oly viewfinder
From: "John A. Lind" <jlind@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 28 Apr 2000 20:06:49 +0000
Actually I prefer the tight viewfinder.  Having had a looser one it is hard
to guess what may show up in the image off the edge that you're trying to
keep out!  Most of us who shoot reversal have probably "been there, done
that" with the problem you cite.  What I do with reversal is compose with a
bit more around the edge knowing it will disappear under the cardboard.
Lately I've had a problem with machine prints from negative being more than
slightly cropped on the 4x6 proofs!  I look at the proof swearing it isn't
possible I could have composed it that way, then look at the negative to
discover the printer cropped 100f the frame out.  To quote Paul:
"%$#$%&!" print processor.

-- John