Re: [[OM] Newbie says hello]

Subject: Re: [[OM] Newbie says hello]
From: "François" Corriveau <koivuf@xxxxxxx>
Date: 28 Apr 00 09:24:44 EDT
Welcome to thelist Evan!

I tought I was one of the yongest at 25... I was infected with Zuikolism about
2 years ago when my Mom gave me here om-10. Since my budget is quite limited
too (I'm "just" a biology teacher in a secondary school...I live in
Berthier-sur-Mer, near Quebec city), I have only one Zuiko (50mm 1.8). My
other lenses are: Vivitar 70-210mm Series 1, Vivitar 55mm macro F2.8 and a
Tamron 200-500mm f6.9.  I've been on the list for about 6 weeks and I learned
more things on OM stuff and photography during this period than in the
previous year!

I hope you will enjoy yourself on the list

François