[OM] TOPE 1 entry 25 is in!

Subject: [OM] TOPE 1 entry 25 is in!
From: "Olaf Greve" <ogreve@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 27 Apr 2000 01:47:46 PDT
Hi guys,

Well, the subject says it all: entry nr. 25 is in!
This time it's Paul Connet who did the honours of submitting a picture, so go check it out at:
http://www.web-wizards.com/olympus/tope

Cheers!
Olafo

PS: In the message regarding the 21/3.5 lens hood on e-Bay I wrote something like: "some people really _are_ idiots". Not nice, and I should have minded my choice of words some more. All I wanted to say is that this hood can be bought new (directly from Oly Japan at least) for some $10 - $15, so paying $109 for it seemed a bit "excessive" to me... Sorry if I offended anyone...