[OM] OM for sale

Subject: [OM] OM for sale
From: "LARS BUNDESEN" <lars.bundesen@xxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 27 Apr 2000 07:41:00 +0200
Though there was not much demand for the items I offered recently, I have
found a few other things I'd like to offer to the list before selling them
elsewhere:

Teleconverter 2X-A, excellent cond., Price: 1000 DKK, 260 DM, 125 $

85 mm MC. This is probably one of the nicest secondhand 85 mm you'll ever
see. As new, I'd say. Includes box (as new) and lens shade.  (I have
another one, not so good looking, that I'll keep)
Price: 2000 DK, 250 $, 525 DM

180 mm/2.8. Very good condition. (I am selling this one for a friend and I
have not seen the lens, but I have no reason not to believe him).
Price: 2800 DKK, 735 DM,  350 $

All prices are without shipping costs.

As usual, I give a money back guarantee, if you don't find the item as
described, or there might be something wrong.

If you are interested, send me a mail off list.

Regards,
Lars