Re: [OM] OM 2000???

Subject: Re: [OM] OM 2000???
From: "JOHN SCHEUERER" <jhs8956@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 26 Apr 2000 23:11:58 EDT
Wayne,
This should help get you started with the answers although I know I can't answer all your questions since the OM2000 is the only camera I own right now. Pop Photo gave good marks in a review about the 35/70 last year.Here's one review from Tom Fuller of the Rangefinder Network.Check it out.

   http://www.rangefinder-network.com/archive/first_exp_olympus_0798.html

     J.S.