Re: [OM] Some new images

Subject: Re: [OM] Some new images
From: "Gregg" <giverson@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 26 Apr 2000 12:38:16 -0400
Nice work Simon and John.  As others have already mentioned, Simon I
especially like the sand dune photo.

John, I was take back for a moment while looking at the lighthouse photos.
The views that look further away were taken with the 135mm while the closer
views were taken with the 50mm.  It reminded me of the demonstration photos
to show how the various lenses show field of view, only backwards!  Nice
photos anyway!  It looks like a good place to stay inside most of the year
too!  Here it's warm and already green.

Gregg

From: "John Hudson