[OM] The Scanwit (ot)

Subject: [OM] The Scanwit (ot)
From: "Tom Scales" <tscales@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 25 Apr 2000 19:26:34 -0500
Here's the latest update. I bought mine from www.onvia.com.  They had a $25
coupon, which made it $385, which is about the best price I could find.

As many of you know, I had a lot of problems, which did turn out to be a
defective scanner.  Onvia really came through.  I spoke to Nigel at Onvia
today and he is overnight expressing me a replacement, before I even send
this one back, at their expense.

So, if anyone wants one, I would suggest you call Nigel at 1-800-331-2822.
He was a great help to me, and he gets credit for selling them, so ask for
him.  I neglected to bring his extension home, but will post it tomorrow.
With encouragement, I think he'll give you the coupon price.

Tom