[OM] Loading film

Subject: [OM] Loading film
From: "Giles" <cnocbui@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 24 Apr 2000 20:55:43 +0000
My method is to put the camera (OM4/Ti) on manual 60, cock the shutter,
insert the film leader, fire the shutter then wind on so I see the film
leader completely wrapped around the take up spindle and ensure cogs and
sprocket holes are all in sync, close the back, cock the shutter again and
fire a blank shot , wind on then tension the film using the rewind lever.
Then I take another blank shot so that if subsequently the first shot is
unrepeatable it doesn't come out half clear with a yellow vertical stripe
and a tantalising glimpse of what might have been.

Giles

Scott