Re: [OM] OT: Looking for film recommedations and a good source f

Subject: Re: [OM] OT: Looking for film recommedations and a good source f
From: "Giles" <cnocbui@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 24 Apr 2000 16:34:32 +0000
>From experience at a wedding I did I would say Fuji NPH 400 yields
wonderful skin tones, whites and blacks.  It would be my first choice for
film should I do a wedding again.

This is a professional film and as far as I am aware does not have an
amateur equivalent, though I would be very happy to learn otherwise.

Another film I used for the wedding, which I would not want to be without,
is Fuji super G 800.  Again, skin tone rendition is excellent.

I think once you have decided on which film/s to use try a test roll of
each before the wedding.  If you have only one body and two different film
speeds always remember to double check the asa setting.

In twelve rolls of film I went through at the wedding I once forgot to
change the speed and shot a roll at the wrong speed.  However, I realised
my mistake before unloading the finished roll and kept that roll separate
from the others and had it processed for the speed it was shot at so those
images were saved.

Giles

Johnsonpa@xxxxxxx