[OM] Thanks for advice about Arizona

Subject: [OM] Thanks for advice about Arizona
From: JEZ.CUNNINGHAM@xxxxxxxxxx
Date: Tue, 25 Apr 2000 09:36:19 +0200
Thanks to all who gave good ideas for my visit to Phoenix last week.  We
spent a memorable weekend visiting the desert foothills north of Phoenix
(Carefree), Sedona and the Grand Canyon area (including the helicopter
ride!)   Already got back some great APS prints from my p&s on the ride
(didn't fancy handling anything bigger) but looking forward to getting the
slides (most taken at sunset) with the OM-4.
Best regds
Jez