Re: [OM] For sale OM-3 EX Shape

Subject: Re: [OM] For sale OM-3 EX Shape
From: "Tom Scales" <tscales@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sat, 22 Apr 2000 19:59:38 -0500
I'd like to 'second' the condition.  It belonged to me first, having bought
it from another list member.  When I bought my 3Ti, I sold the 3T to John.
Great OM-3, he's just 'infected' like me and upgrading.

TomI have an OM-3 body in very nice condition, working perfectly that I am
going to sell to get oter OM stuff.  Just thought I'd offer it to the list
first. Olympus OM-3, (NOT T or Ti) mechanically perfect. 2 very small dings
on prism housing and slight brassing on prism edges, a bit more brassing on
bottom plate. Leatherette is in wonderful shape. $500.00 firm, direct email
to: jsloane@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Thanks,
John