[OM] T-10 on a 62mm (diametre)...

Subject: [OM] T-10 on a 62mm (diametre)...
From: "François" Corriveau <koivuf@xxxxxxx>
Date: 19 Apr 00 22:27:52 EDT
I recently was able to burrow a t-10 to see if it can fits my 55mm Vivitar
Macro wich has a 62mm diametre...I had some suggestions from list members
(thanks!) and here's the results!

First, I bought a step-down ring (62-55mm) but it didn't work 'cause the T-10
have a switch to turn the modeling lights on and off...Because the step ring
is quite large, I couldn't screw the flash to it!

But, after 5 minutes or so, I found a simple solution: I bought a used (and
ugly) 55 mm filter, removed the "glass" and screw the "filter" to the step
ring: it gave me just enough room to finally screw the T-10!

Well, I still have one thing to test: vignetting! I will post the results some
time this week end. I hope it'll work fine (I have some doubts...)

François

(crossing his fingers...)