[OM] What? More for sale?!

Subject: [OM] What? More for sale?!
From: "Ron Crabtree" <crabtree@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 18 Apr 2000 20:56:41 -0700
Just when you thought is was over, I have ONE last thing to sell. Please
don't ask me why I bought it, but I have a Cokin A173 blue/yellow polarizer.
You know, it turns reflections either yellow or blue depending on its
orientation.  It is pretty neat when photographing aspens in the fall(REALLY
yellow leaves and REALLY blue skies).  I am throwing in the 49mm Cokin "A"
adapter(OM content!!) and including shipping for $24.00.  Let me know off
list.  By the way, the 2X-A converter and the Winder2 are gone.  Thanks!

Ron Crabtree
Santa Fe,  NM  USA