Re: [OM] I'm back !!

Subject: Re: [OM] I'm back !!
From: "Olaf Greve" <ogreve@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 18 Apr 2000 05:58:53 PDT
Cc: arnabkb@xxxxxxxxx
Welcome back Arnab,

Any AIDTLs in the offing?

I guess you've still seen ADITL 3
(http://www.web-wizards.com/olympus/aditl3), but now there's also the first of the themed events (i.e. the self portrait one!).

The themed events are called TOPE (= Themed Olympus Photo Exhibition), and can be found at:
http://www.web-wizards.com/olympus/tope

Apart from this, Wayne Shumaker sent out a very interesting proposition for a new photo contest which has a real prize: a brand new 35-80/2.8!!! Check the archives of around March 30th, or march 31st to find out some more details (no this is not an April's Fools joke!!!!).

Also, if interested in finding out about a new e-2nd-handed-Olympus-gear-store, contact me off-list.

Then, what else has been treated?
Well some of the regular threads and some new ones, I guess it's too much to mention it all. Are there any topics in particular you want to know more about? Then maybe we can tell you if that topic in question has been treated...

Cheers!
Olafo