[OM] eBay

Subject: [OM] eBay
From: johncw@xxxxxxxxxx
Date: Mon, 17 Apr 2000 08:47:42 -0600

Hi! I tried to bid on the following items on eBay over the past week, held
the top spot for the majority of the time, but found out it was like an NBA
game -- No matter what the score, it's the final 2 minutes that counts.
Even though I lost it was fun.

   Zuiko 100 f2.8 lens (Tom Scales - seller) final price $152.50
   T32 flash w/o scale (unknown seller) final price $77.51

I also forgot to bid on a Vivitar OM extension tube set (36mm, 20mm, 14mm)
which was sold for $5.00 yesterday!

Happy OM bidding!

John Cwiklinski