[OM] Zuiko Lenes Available

Subject: [OM] Zuiko Lenes Available
From: Kevin Dunn <boogywoogy@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sun, 16 Apr 2000 06:59:32 -0400
For those of you who may have an interest I sold off several zuiko lenses
to Dodd era.

50mm 1.4 silver nosed zuiko....lens is in outstanding shape however
focusing grip   is starting to stretch

200mm 4.0 silver nosed zuiko focus grip came unglued I glued back on...it's
also in great shape

(New lens grips are available at reasonable cost directly from the Olympus
parts department)

135mm 3.5 one small mark on front lens element...never seemed to use it

50mm  3.5 macro....filter ring has small dent fixed it by attching an ultra
thin filter ring to nose...I left a multicoted filter on it so new owner
could see this solved the problem

They only paid $205 for the lot so you should have plenty of room to negotiate

The store information follows:

Dodd Camera & Video
6927 Pearl Rd, Cleveland, OH 44130-7831 Phone: (440)843-9966