[OM] 250/2

Subject: [OM] 250/2
From: Matt BenDaniel <matt@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 13 Apr 2000 17:09:36 -0700
I have an opportunity to purchase a 250/2 for $2300 from a reputable dealer.
The lens is reportedly in "very nice" condition and includes aluminium case and
caps.  The front element has "a few minor marks on the coating but no
scratches".  I've seen decent images of it and can see no cosmetic flaws.

[I would use this lens for nature (daytime), and it will be ideal for
photographing the night sky (e.g. Milky Way), although I understand it may
vignette when wide open.  I would mount it on a Gitzo Series 3 (or similar) or
a solid telescope mount.]

My question is: Do you think I will be able recover the cost later by selling
it on this list or on eBay?