[OM] Auto Reply problem

Subject: [OM] Auto Reply problem
From: "Giles" <cnocbui@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 12 Apr 2000 20:20:20 +0000
Sorry about this people but I did not notice the problem until this
morning.  I do have to sleep sometime.   I uns*ubscribed him.

You should see my folder where the admin messages go - 1147 messages in it
at the moment.  That is about 6 days worth.  People go away without
uns*ubscribing, their limited capacity mailboxes fill up and exceed their
quotas then I get an error message from the persons server for every
message the list sends them.

Giles