[OM] 35-80 f/2.8 zoom on ebay for US bidders only

Subject: [OM] 35-80 f/2.8 zoom on ebay for US bidders only
From: Phillip Franklin <pfranklin@xxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 12 Apr 2000 17:46:41 -0700
I'm sure this is an ordinary Oly lens.  This particular system was
designed by Bob Caspe (formerly at Leaf) at Sound Vision to take any
lens with a C mount adapter.  I'm sure this has the C mount to Oly mount
on the body.  Sinarbron is a company that handles many diversified
products for professional and studio photographers.  They are like so
many other companies that add value to OEM equipment.  If you call Sound
Vision in Boston they can tell you what they think works best on this
particular CMOS system.  I have seen work done with the system by a
local Boston photographer and it was exceptional digital work.  However
the photographer did have to do some unsharp masking in Photoshop.
Again the problem with this system is that it is a 3 shot color system.
Useless for portraits.  And it has to be toggled to the computer at all
times making at best inconvenient to use. At one time Caspe was selling
these direct for about $1600 complete without lens.  I wonder what
Sinabron is selling their system for?

Phillip Franklin