[OM] Need help with OM PC

Subject: [OM] Need help with OM PC
From: grigorov@xxxxxxx
Date: Tue, 11 Apr 2000 21:35:38 -0600
Greetings to all,
Since I will not have the time this month for photography, I pulled out the
batteries from my
OM PC. It is a new camera to me, as I mentioned before often take it out of
the box and place it
on my desk. This time I pressed by accident the shutter and the mirror went
up. Here is the
gist:
Is there a proper sequence for returning the mirror back after I insert the
batteries again?
The manual does not say anything(except don't do it with your hand....). Which
is the proper
position for the mirror while the batteries are out, up or down?
Thanks in advance.
Boris