Re: [OM] OM-1 Black Metal Body Cap?

Subject: Re: [OM] OM-1 Black Metal Body Cap?
From: Frank van Lindert <lindertv@xxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 11 Apr 2000 14:08:58 +0200
Hi Phillip.

I hate to disappoint you, but this probably is an aftermarket body cap
made for Olympus. I have a few of those myself - they are actually
much better than the plastic Olympus originals. But expensive....? I
wouldn't think so.... Mine came through eBay (2 years ago), and I paid
$10 for 5.

BTW, is the word Olympus on the back put in the 'original' Olympus
type of lettering? In my case it is not - if this is different with
yours, you might have that _utterly rare_ Olympus made body cap.
Now just get rid of the O in OM 1 !

Frank van Lindert
Utrecht NL.