[OM] Tope 1 comments Fwd: Re: A Day In The Life... ...of a Zuikoholic! 3

Subject: [OM] Tope 1 comments Fwd: Re: A Day In The Life... ...of a Zuikoholic! 3rd installment bou -Reply
From: Scott Nelson <SNelson@xxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 10 Apr 2000 14:24:08 -0400
Oh yeah, Zuikopoker's a hoot! For those who haven't participated or looked, get
with IT!

>>> "Barry B. Bean" <bbbean@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx> 04/10/00 11:10am >>>
>From my greatest critic/admirer (AKA my wife), on seeing the TOPE
page Friday:

These are great. Thanks for sending to me.
However, this time I think you've been outdone. Mark and Scott's were

fantastic. I also like the double exposure of the card game. How
funny. If I had to choose, I think I like the chrome reflection. Or
the sunglass reflection... OR the card game.

-
B.B. Bean - Have horn, will
travel                          bbbean@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Peach Orchard,