Re: [OM] Pro's using OM

Subject: Re: [OM] Pro's using OM
From: Ken Norton <image66@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sat, 08 Apr 2000 00:49:55 -0500
>I am the one who asked the question what gear the pro's used, but assumed
that
>the person
>using that term means someone who has earned enough respect, that is able to
>publish the
>pictures he or she likes, not the ones the agencies want them to.

ROTFL!  Sorry, don't mean to laugh, but I don't think I've ever had a photo
published that I prefered.  I've gotten into the habit of submitting scrubs
along with my prized shot.  Never fails, they always pick a scrub.  Same
thing with my gallery photos--people buy the stuff that I think is less
than stellar, wheras my good stuff is all but ignored.

Some people are good photographers, while others are good editors.  Few are
both.

Ken Norton

ps.  My scrubs are technically perfect, but to my eye--boring.