Re: [OM] 35-80 f/2.8 zoom on ebay for US bidders only

Subject: Re: [OM] 35-80 f/2.8 zoom on ebay for US bidders only
From: Garth Wood <garth@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 07 Apr 2000 16:46:26 -0600
At 05:23 PM 4/7/00 -0400, Tom Trottier wrote:
>http://cgi.ebay.com/aw-cgi/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=302604522
>
>Too bad I'm a canuck...

Actually, Tom, many eBayers don't think very much when they're putting together
their pages.  Ask the seller in e-mail if he/she will agree to send it to
Canada if you're the winning bid.  I did this recently, and the seller said
"Sure, I'll ship it to Canada if you're the high bid."  (As it turned out, I
was the high bid!)

Garth