[OM] Olympus Vision Age Magazines?

Subject: [OM] Olympus Vision Age Magazines?
From: "Samuel Morales" <dolphans1@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 6 Apr 2000 00:22:06 -0500
Hey Zuikoholics,

I am need of a Zuiko fix.  I am trying to complete my Olympus Vision Age
Magazines Collection and I am looking for 4 of them.  I really do not know
how many Olympus put out.  I think it was 19, but I could be wrong.

Any experts out there on this subject.  If there are you are a rare breed
and a true Zuikoholic.  I am looking for #'s 6, 13, 17, & 19.

If you have any extra of these please contact me personally by email at
dolphans1@xxxxxxx.  Perhaps we can work out a trade, sale or you can hook me
up with someone who might be able to get me a quick fix to take away the
craving.

A true Zuik' , Sam.....  Thanks!!!