Re: [OM] Available fluorescent light vs. Flash

Subject: Re: [OM] Available fluorescent light vs. Flash
From: "Dirk Wright" <wright@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 04 Apr 2000 08:27:21 EDT
>===My take on your question is to ask: Why own nice, fast prime
>glass if you're going to run for slow zooms and flashguns as
>soon as you're presented with an available-light situation?===>
>Because that available light may be flourescent and
>the film might be color.

use fuji film with the new reala technology:

Press Release:

"PMA '99, LAS VEGAS, NV, February 18, 1999 ? Fuji Photo Film U.S.A.,
Inc. is proud to announce a major enhancement to
the Fujicolor Superia 35mm film line. New Fujicolor Superia 100, 200
and 400 feature significantly improved emulsions that
incorporate Fujifilm's patented fourth color-sensitive emulsion layer.
The resulting new films are able to deliver exceptionally
faithful color reproduction, even under fluorescent lighting.

Fujicolor Superia Technological Advances
Many of the advances in Fujicolor Superia films are made possible by
Fujifilm's New Reala Technology using the company's
patented fourth color-sensitive emulsion layer. Fujifilm's New Reala
Technology essentially enables photographic film to
"see" color in nearly the same way as the human eye. This improves the
film's overall color accuracy, with especially
dramatic improvements in the green portions of the spectrum. For
example, New Reala Technology produces excellent
results under mixed lighting conditions, eliminating the greenish cast
that shows up in photos under fluorescent lighting. This
results in photographic prints that show off the colors of visual
reality."

Be seeing you.

Dirk Wright