Re: [OM] Dark lower corners

Subject: Re: [OM] Dark lower corners
From: WKato@xxxxxxx
Date: Sat, 1 Apr 2000 13:06:35 EST
I took a peek at your photos
http://www.angelfire.com/mi/fenriz/photo/Camp[1, 2 and3].jpg
and it looks as though the upper (lower as seen in the photo) shutter leaf is
not opening all the way.  I see a distinct "V" shaped shadow, which I think
is the shape of the two bladed shutter.  The daylight photo shows less
vignetting because the smaller aperture will not show the effect this shutter
blade problem. With no film in the camera, try opening back and dry firing it
looking through the lens and see if you can see an uneven distribution of
light.

Warren