Re: [OM] (OM) Scanner Volunteers

Subject: Re: [OM] (OM) Scanner Volunteers
From: "Wiliam Wagenaar" <wiliam2@xxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 31 Mar 2000 19:54:16 +0200
Gregg wrote:
-----
> Since I am moving soon I don't have much time at the moment but up to 10
> photo's I can manage (prints only however)  (Note: This address was from
> January so I don't know if it is accurate.  Gregg)
>
> Wiliam Wagenaar
> Gruttostraat 8
> 4332 CG Middelburg
> the Netherlands

-----
Yep, you got it right. This is my new address. Soory it took me so long to
reply. The 10-print limit does not stand anymore since I have moved more
than two moths ago now. Am busy however gardening (Nothing but barren ground
until last week) Keep the photos coming!
mailto: wiliam2@xxxxxxxx or
w.wagenaar@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx