Re: [OM] Ring flash

Subject: Re: [OM] Ring flash
From: Skip Williams <skipwilliams@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 31 Mar 2000 09:46:04 -0500
I had a Vivitar S1 Macro (58mm) and I made an adapter to fit the T8 ringflash to that lens using step-down adapters. The biggest problem that you may have is that the Olympus Ring Flashes have thin spaces between the 49mm and 55mm thread rings, and the mating lens or flange must fit between them. I had to file down a step-down adapter to thin it by 1/2 to get it to fit.

I'd suggest borrowing a T10 to try it.

Skip