RE: [[OM] eBay item 294478090 (Ends Apr-03-00 175152 PDT) - OLYMP US OM-

Subject: RE: [[OM] eBay item 294478090 (Ends Apr-03-00 175152 PDT) - OLYMP US OM-1N w-80mm lens, ca]
From: Hans van Veluwen <HVeluwen@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 29 Mar 2000 10:02:40 +0200
:Judging by his response and apology for posting the doctored
:pic, I'm not
:sure if he's a real scammer or just struggling with english and/or
:incompetent.

He replied to all those who wrote him:

"
[Unable to display image]Correction
Hello eBay buyers,
                        I am terribly sorry for all the inconvience with the

pictures of the OM-1N. The picture above is the OLYMPUS OM-1N that I am
selling. Its cOmes in black. It comes with a ZUIKO 50mm lens.It is more rare

than the silver color kind. Its in excellent condition. Once again i am
terribly sorry for problem i hope u will accept my apology.

                                                Sincerely,
                                                Stephen Wong"

A 50mm lens? Not 85? He hasn't updated his auction page either. And if he's
so clever in editing pictures, how come that he wasn't able to correctly
attach the file to his reply?

hnz