Re: [OM] Oly XA

Subject: Re: [OM] Oly XA
From: "Shawn Wright" <swright@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 28 Mar 2000 20:23:42 -0800
This one has been discussed several times (I asked the same question a
while back, but ended up getting a Stylus Epic for my wife). Try searching the
archives for "XA" - although they are only current to Aug 98, there is still a
ton
of info in there.

For example, here's a test of the lens quality:
http://zuiko.sls.bc.ca/swright/archives/1998/msg04114.html

See the list web page for search engine info.

On 29 Mar 2000, at 12:27, Jim Shaw wrote:

> I am keen to add an XA into my collection - (and a Pen FT but that is
> another story).
>
> Can anyone point me at information about the evolution of the XA and the
> different models - is the XA-3 as good as/better than the original XA?
>
> Thanks, Jim
> --
> Jim Shaw                      Email: jims@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
> Optimation NZ Ltd,            DDI: +64-4-470-5831
> P.O. Box 10616,                       Ph: +64-4-472-7218
> Level 2, Optimation House,    Fax: +64-4-472-7219
> 1 Grey Street,                        Web: http://www.optimation.co.nz
> Wellington,
> New Zealand

Shawn & Janis Wright