Re: [OM] eBay item 294478090 (Ends Apr-03-00 175152 PDT) - OLYMPUS OM-

Subject: Re: [OM] eBay item 294478090 (Ends Apr-03-00 175152 PDT) - OLYMPUS OM-1N w-80mm lens, ca
From: Francisco Campos <sinclair@xxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 28 Mar 2000 20:58:29 -0300
Hello

I written an e-mail to the seller. His reply:

Correction
Hello eBay buyers,
                        I am terribly sorry for all the inconvience with the
pictures of the OM-1N. The picture above is the OLYMPUS OM-1N that I am
selling. Its cOmes in black. It comes with a ZUIKO 50mm lens.It is more rare
than the silver color kind. Its in excellent condition. Once again i am
terribly sorry for problem i hope u will accept my apology.

                                                Sincerely,
                                                Stephen Wong

Regards
TONI

At 08:26 28/03/00 -0700, you wrote:
>At 09:24 PM 3/27/00 -0800, you wrote:
>>Take a look at this one does something seem fishy to You or is it just me.
>>Note the name of the first photo when you try to save it.  John Gettis
>>
>>  http://cgi.ebay.com/aw-cgi/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=294478090
>

>There are other interesting problems.  Several of his example thumbnail
photos at the bottom of this ad are from the Unofficial Olympus Web Photo
Gallery (I oughta know -- I've stared at 'em long enough while building the
site).  This guy's a real pain.  (His touch-up job on the "OM-1's" face
plate [actually a re-touched photo of an OM-4 or 4T] is amateurish as all
Hell, too.)