[OM] Trying to post

Subject: [OM] Trying to post
From: Jim Patterson <system1@xxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 27 Mar 2000 21:40:42 -0800
I seem to be unable to post the following message. Could you through it on the site for me. Thanks

I have a new arrival in the family and am looking to add a solid portrait/macro lens to my Olympus OM1-MD camera. I have heard that the 90mm Vivitar Series 1 macro lens and the 90mm Zuiko f/2 macro are the best. Does anyone know where I might find one and if not, what would be a good fall back lens?
James (Jim) Patterson
System 1
396 San Diego Ave
Ventura, California  93004