Re: [OM] problem with 65-116 & 80 macro

Subject: Re: [OM] problem with 65-116 & 80 macro
From: Frank van Lindert <lindertv@xxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 28 Mar 2000 10:21:15 +0200
Cc: Gary Edwards <edwardsg@xxxxxxxxx>
Gary,

Did you actually take pictures or slides which turned out to be
underexposed, or was it only the meter reading before exposure which
seems to be faulty? The latter is normal because the metering system
has no knowledge of your aperture setting, the first should not happen
because during the exposure the dynamic TTL meter should always cut
off the exposure after enough light has reached film and metering
cells.

Frank van Lindert.
Utrecht NL.