[OM] OT: plastic memories

Subject: [OM] OT: plastic memories
From: Garry Lewis <glewis@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 27 Mar 2000 07:48:24 -0600
I just found a fun sight. It is about those simpler times when plastic was king
in cameras.

http://www.merrillphoto.com/JunkStoreCameras.htm

This site is about the cameras of our youth, at least mine. About old formats-
828,127,620.
The owner collects camera from junks shops and even does photos using them.
He has two of the cameras that I used in my younger, less sophisticated OM
days. He even has a "Norton"
camera and a "Beseler Pinhole" and "Squirt Gun" cameras.

Note to Dirk-

I spoke to Mother Nature. She said that  -
you crushed her compost,
scuffed her cedar,
riled her robins,
and scare her favorite skunk!
She said the next time your in her woods, she has a little moose for your head(
and I don't think she was talking about hair gel).
:-))

But seriously, I enjoyed both Ken's and your little compositions.

                        yours waxing nostalgic and my legs,

                                        Garry D. Lewis