Re: [OM] 90/2 that got away?

Subject: Re: [OM] 90/2 that got away?
From: Tmoynihan@xxxxxxx
Date: Sun, 26 Mar 2000 16:34:19 EST
Indeed you may, Gary, providing I've received it by then.  After all, I may
*need* to borrow your fine fast 400mm tele.  And some beautiful photos those
were that you posted up from your recent trip to Washington, D.C.  Fabulous
shots of the osprey.  How much do you plan to charge for 8 x 10's?  Thanks
for sharing the work with the list.  I liked several of the portraits as
well.  What film did you use (or did I miss an obvious posting of it?)

Regards,

Tom Moynihan