Re: [OM] macro doubler

Subject: Re: [OM] macro doubler
From: Frank van Lindert <franklin@xxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sun, 26 Mar 2000 14:08:46 +0200
Matt, there has been a thread about this not long ago. Try the
archives.
Summarizing I can tell you that the little metal tab (which is only
for protection of the rear element) can be pushed away by using your
thumb with little force needed. After that the 2xA can be mounted
without any risk.
But the better way (optically speaking) to prolong the focusing
distance of the 90mm is by using the frontal 1.7x tele-converter made
for the IS-3 camera.
See Gary's lens tests for details!

Frank van Lindert
Utrecht NL.