Re: [OM] A Question about Oly Gallery submissions

Subject: Re: [OM] A Question about Oly Gallery submissions
From: Daryl F Hurley <dhurley@xxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 24 Mar 2000 11:46:10 -0600
On Fri, 24 Mar 2000 08:12:57 -0700 Garth Wood <garth@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
writes:
> Personally, my initial reaction was that I wasn't interested .........I
consider the Gallery one
> more way of emphasizing a sense of community amongst Oly users in
> general (and List members in particular), and I think it's difficult
> to cater to that community sense with a pseudonymous submission
>  Of course, the final decision is mine to make.......
> This one's a bit of a poser for me.

Sounds to me like you covered it.  I agree completely that the gallery is
just one more way we get to know each other.  I guess I wouldn't have any
big objection if an individual wishes to be non-specific about where they
live, store their zuikos, etc., but I really feel we should be able to
associate the vision in the gallery with the individual.

Daryl Hurley
Topeka, KS