Re: sensia/astia was Re: [OM] Slide films -- a review.

Subject: Re: sensia/astia was Re: [OM] Slide films -- a review.
From: Robinsnes@xxxxxxx
Date: Thu, 23 Mar 2000 22:10:40 EST
In a message dated 3/23/00 2:14:43 PM Eastern Standard Time,
siddim01@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx writes:

> Haven't used Provia, or looked at Provia slides (ditto Astia for that
>  matter), but someone (cjb?) remarked that SensiaII was saturated...not so
>  my in experience. In fact, I found it somewhat dull after a roll of K64.
>
>  /Acer V
>  --
>  The Whole Sort Of General Mish Mash  http://student.ucr.edu/~siddim01

Good man Acer...you are learning very fast. K64 has obviously made its mark
on you. I'm glad you're learning to really see and realize how wonderful
Kodachrome really is.
Another generation learns what us oldster's knew...Kodachrome is quite a
film. The more you use it, the better you will like its characteristics.

Roger Skully
robinsnestphotography.com