Re: [OM] Wide Angle page is live now!

Subject: Re: [OM] Wide Angle page is live now!
From: "Keith (R.K.) Berry" <keith_r.k.berry@xxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 24 Mar 2000 00:10:29 -0000
Giles wrote:

Well the current list administrator - moi - reckons people who contribute
substantialy to the list by doing things like ADITL 2 are entitled to a
blatant plug.
Anyone disagree with me Hmmmmm?  Go on, I dare you ;-)

No disagreements here. News of a European site selling OM gear is very
relevant to members on that continent (or on its offshore islands) if only
for the solution of the VAT problem. If he is really a dealer though, the
absence of any mention of credit cards or part exchanges impedes the chances
of trade from here somewhat.

Regards,
Keith Berry
(Birmingham, England)