[OM] Tokina 300mm 2.8

Subject: [OM] Tokina 300mm 2.8
From: "Ron Crabtree" <crabtree@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 22 Mar 2000 23:33:10 -0800
Well, for one reason or another my Tokina 300mm 2.8 is again being offered
to the list before going to ebay or KEH.  It is in "like new" condition with
hood, cap, front cover, removable protective front filter, drop-in warming
filter, and case.  An identical lens sold at KEH for $1500 recently, but
mine goes for $1200 to a list member and I'll pay postage in the U.S.  Any
interested buyers please email me off list.  Pictures are available upon
request.  Specs and info also available on the Tokina website at
www.thkphoto.com.  Ask around and search the web about this lens and you
will be amazed at its performance.  I am going out of town tomorrow evening
until late Monday, so it gives you a chance to think about it.  Thanks.

Ron Crabtree
Santa Fe, NM  USA