Re: [[OM] TOPE 1 progress report]

Subject: Re: [[OM] TOPE 1 progress report]
From: "François" Corriveau <koivuf@xxxxxxx>
Date: 22 Mar 00 20:07:48 EST
"Olaf Greve" <ogreve@xxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
Hi guys,

So far I've received 8 submissions, and there's some really good stuff in
it!

However, there are many more faces to this list, so keep 'em coming, don't
be shy! This will be another fun event in which to participate!!! :)

Actually, yesterday I received a message in which a new list member asked me
how to go about entering a submission when not having a scanner. Well, as
these events are kinda ADITL related, I figured that the list of ADITL
scanner volunteers would also be valid for TOPE, however, as I'm not certain
about that, I hope Gregg Iverson can clarify matters. Meanwhile: if your
name is on the ADITL scanner volunteer list and you do or don't want to
offer scanning services for the TOPE events, please contact Gregg or me off
list, so we can work on updating the list before posting an outdated
version.

Finally, it's still a very busy time for me, so no guarantees as to the date
when the initial launch will be, but I have already started setting matters
up on Web-Wizards...

Cheers!
Olafo

Hi Olafo

sorry but I'm new in the list and I don't know what you're talking about! What
are those submissions? How does it works?

Thanks!