RE: [OM] Circular polarizers

Subject: RE: [OM] Circular polarizers
From: "Ron Spolarich" <caesar2@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 20 Mar 2000 21:23:44 -0500
Doris: Nothing different about using the circular polarizers.

BTW:  Look up rolleigirl@xxxxxxxxxxx.  This is the email address for the
individual that Gregg had inquired about her/his setup.  This is truly some
of the best stuff I've seen too.  I'd like to hear more detail about the
setup as I shoot alot of digital for my wife who sells on eBay.

RonS