Re: [OM] OM1 repair - is it worth it?

Subject: Re: [OM] OM1 repair - is it worth it?
From: "Samuel Morales" <dolphans1@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 20 Mar 2000 10:33:29 -0600
Always worth to repair the camera if qualified technician performs the
service.  All cameras are specific and it is better is you have an Olympus
qualified technician perform the service.

An unqualified tech may butcher the camera if he/she is not familiar with
it.  Perhaps there is an Olympus authorized dealer in your area.

Take Care, Sam...