[OM] OT photos on eBay

Subject: [OM] OT photos on eBay
From: "Gregg" <giverson@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sun, 19 Mar 2000 12:29:01 -0500
FWIW, The following is a correspondence I had with a poster on eBay who is
an OM user about her setup for taking photos.

Hi Eddi,
Thanks for writing back.  I thought it looked like a light table and tent
setup, but wasn't sure.  Thanks for the offer.  I just made a 42" X 72"
diffuser out of PVC and polyester from Walmart to improve my macro images.
I shoot OMs exclusively, (can't afford two systems!).  It looks from the
photo of the OM-1n like you have used a second light above and slightly to
the rear of the camera.???

BTW, if you have time and are interested, there is a very interesting, and
eclectic group of OM loyalists at Olympus@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx you might like to
look at.  Our list is often off topic, but includes much valuable
information.  There is an archives of the past few years of threads that can
be researched, and informative sites of lens tests, eBay average pricing,
and information on system components, etc. are maintained by members.  We
also have regular, informal *non-competitions* where we share photos on
particular topics or taken on a particular date.  You can check the photos
out at: http://www.web-wizards.com/olympus/aditl3/ and
http://www.taiga.ca/~gallery/gallery.html .  Come on over and give us a
look.

Gregg Iverson