Re: OT Nikon Lens Hood was [OM] Lens Hoods

Subject: Re: OT Nikon Lens Hood was [OM] Lens Hoods
From: "Gregg" <giverson@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sun, 19 Mar 2000 11:53:14 -0500
I know an organization that clothes, houses, feeds, and educates orphans for
$20 a month.  Even after deducting expenses, it would be possible to help a
lot of people with this hood!  Not to start a flame:  IMO  I'm glad this
wasn't an American buyer.  Too many people around the world already view us
as having too much money and not enough brains!

From: Phillip Franklin