[OM] Candy Dulfer Page added to Portfolio@e-SIF

Subject: [OM] Candy Dulfer Page added to Portfolio@e-SIF
From: "Hans van Veluwen" <mail@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sat, 18 Mar 2000 00:15:12 +0100
Today I added a new page to my Portfolio Pages: available light shots made
at two
concerts of the famous Dutch saxophone player Candy Dulfer, at the Paradiso
club in Amsterdam. No less than 90 pictures, made both with OM and iS
equipment.

http://www.veluwen.demon.nl/portfolio/portfolio.htm

The page is in the "Portfolio Themes" part and is hosted on Xoom because I
ran out of disk space on my main site :-(

Btw, within one month the url of the e-SIF will be changed because, if
everything goes well,  I'm changing ISP from Demon NL to the cable provider
UPC. The url of the mirror page on Xoom will remain the same.

"If I want sax, I'll just take Candy" - Prince.

Hans van Veluwen
The Unofficial Olympus OM Sales Information File
http://www.veluwen.demon.nl/om-sif.htm (main site)
http://members.xoom.com/veluwen/om-sif.htm (mirror site)