Re: [OM] A relucuctant request to (CA. USA) SF Bay Area zuikoholics

Subject: Re: [OM] A relucuctant request to (CA. USA) SF Bay Area zuikoholics
From: Denton Taylor <denton@xxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 16 Mar 2000 17:27:30 -0500
At 08:40 AM 3/16/00 -0800, you wrote:
(We'll buy the film and processing,
any shots you get that you really fell you must keep could be duplicated
or scanned.)

OK Mike, I'm on the way. I'll take 50 rolls of NC160 or whatever you like, along with processing envelopes for same. I've also passed your generous offer along to a few other mailing lists. Pls call B&H at once and make sure they have several thousand rolls on hand.

Just kidding, enjoy your wedding, and I'm glad to see you have such an interesting way for getting wedding shots!

Regards,
Denton Taylor

Photogallery at www.dentontaylor.com.
Panoramas and Immersive Imaging at