Re: [OM] 135 F1.8 Sigma Lens ?

Subject: Re: [OM] 135 F1.8 Sigma Lens ?
From: HI100@xxxxxxx
Date: Thu, 16 Mar 2000 00:15:36 EST
Dear Zuiks,
                 I bought a Sigma 135 /1.8 lens with OM mount many years ago
at a going out of business sale. I have hardly used it because it seemed
rather soft but I kept it because of the speed. My son who is doing a photo
class was prohibited from using a flash so I dragged it out again for him to
use with available light at night. I would like to hear if anybody else has
had any experience with this lens or has read any reviews? It is a huge hunk
of glass and is multicoated but it makes the OM 135/2.8 look very petite.
The mount overlaps the camera base slightly making it awkward to mount on a
tripod.

Opinions?