RE: [OM]List member participation

Subject: RE: [OM]List member participation
From: "Harridge, Wayne" <Wayne.Harridge@xxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 15 Mar 2000 16:39:35 +0800
Brian wrote:

> Just seems to me we need a little more unlurking!  The same
> regulars are
> trying to keep conversations going because most of the people
> active on the
> list have already had most of their questions answered.

Yeah, and Hans hasn't helped either, since we now have the e-SIF we don't
need to keep asking the same questions over and over !

And bloody Gary has tested just about all the lenses Olympus ever produced
for the OM system plus heaps of 3rd party lenses, so all we have to do is
look up his pages to find out if lens A is better than lens B and we don't
need to keep asking the same questions over and over !

Cheers,

Wayne Harridge
Ivanhoe, Victoria, Australia
http://www.geocities.com/Paris/Louvre/6152/